• be 18 years or older; and
• have completed Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
International Students are also required to
• have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
• A working with children check is required for work placement and for gaining employment
Pathways from the qualification
Higher Education pathways exist
depending on the university, courses include:
– Bachelor of Early Childhood
– Master of Teaching (Birth to 12 years old)
One Hundred (100) weeks including Twenty Eight (28) weeks holidays