CRICOS Course Code: 089712K
This program is designed to provide students who are intending to sit for the IELTS examination with a demanding program of study. The program is designed to equip students with the strategies they need to realise their full potential and attain their desired IELTS score.
The IELTS Test Preparation course is a full-time program that is designed to increase students confidence when sitting for the test by:
- Familiarising students with the IELTS exam.
- Teaching students the skills needed for each of the 4 sections of the exam: Writing, Speaking, Listening and Reading.
- Providing regular test practice under exam conditions
Our IELTS Test Preparation Course Offers
- A focus on one skill per day
- A fully planned program of study that covers the Academic module
- Small groups of up to 18 students with similar levels of English (at least intermediate)
- Regular test practice
- Regular focus on test-taking strategies like predicting, skimming and scanning
- Instruction to essay writing
- Confidence-building speaking exercises