At Times Academy, we offer:
- qualified and experienced teaching staff
- a friendly multicultural community
- a personalised and supportive learning environment
- practical teaching methods focused around real-life situations
- direct entry pathways to colleges
On your first day at Times Academy you will go through our orientation. You will be reminded of important information in regards to your enrolment at Times Academy and you will give us your Australian and home country contact details. You will also do a placement test so that you can be put in the most suitable class. You will talk to the Academic Manager or a senior teacher about your study goals. Then, you will go on a tour of the building and see your classroom and teacher.