CRICOS COURSE CODE 104278E | BSB50420
This course aims to provide:
- Training and skills development in the functions of business and the environment in which business operates at a management level;
- An overview of a wide range of well – developed managerial skills within the business sector;
- Skills and knowledge for operation within the business sector at a managerial level and the ability to manage the work of others and to add value to or review management practices;
- Interpersonal skills essential for a managerial career within the business sector.
52 Weeks including 12 weeks holiday
• Office Manager • Business
• Development • Manager
• Accounts Manager
Pathways from the qualification
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
• be 18 years or older; and
• have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
70% of the course content is delivered face to face in the classroom environment and 30% via online.
This qualification is made up of twelve units of competency －4 core units and 8 elective units
BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plans
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability