This course aims to provide:
- Training and skills development in the functions of business and the environment in which business operates at a management level;
- An overview of a wide range of well – developed managerial skills within the business sector;
- Skills and knowledge for operation within the business sector at a managerial level and the ability to manage the work of others and to add value to or review management practices;
- The ability to analyse, diagnose, design and execute business management functions
- Interpersonal skills essential for a managerial career within the business sector
• Area Manager • Department Manager
• Regional Manager
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
It is recommended that individuals should:
• be 18 years or older; and
• have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
75% of the course content is delivered face to face in the classroom environment and 25% via online.
This qualification is made up of twelve units of competency －4 core units and 8 elective units
BSBFIM601 Manage finances
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems