CRICOS COURSE CODE 105487K | BSB60420
This course aims to provide:
- Training and skills development in the functions of business and the environment in which business operates at a management level;
- An overview of a wide range of well – developed managerial skills within the business sector;
- Skills and knowledge for operation within the business sector at a managerial level and the ability to manage the work of others and to add value to or review management practices;
- The ability to analyse, diagnose, design and execute business management functions
- Interpersonal skills essential for a managerial career within the business sector
52 Weeks including 12 weeks holiday
• Area Manager • Department Manager
• Regional Manager
It is recommended that individuals should:
• be 18 years or older; and
• have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
• International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
• Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level.
70% of the course content is delivered face to face in the classroom environment and 30% via online.
This qualification is made up of ten units of competency －5 core units and 5 elective units
BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
BSBHRM615 Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program