Fees & Charges
|Confirmation of Enrolment fee (eCOE)||$50.00||Duplicate Document /
|Deferment/Suspension/Cancellation fee||$350.00||RPL Application fee||$200.00|
Change of Course fee (Course variation fee)
|$200.00||Priority Processing fee||$50.00|
|Material Fee (VET – Per term)||
Leadership & Management:$50.00
Childhood Education and Care: $200.00
Individual/Ageing Care: $200.00
|Change Class Timetable (ELICOS)||$60.00|
|Material Fee (ELICOS – Per week)||$10.00||Late payment fee||$200.00|
|Airport Pickup||Refer to service provider
quote upon booking
|Student Card&Lanyard (New student)||$5.00|
|Homestay Placement fee||Refer to service provider
quote upon booking
|Student Card&Lanyard Replacement||$10.00|
|Overseas Student Health Cover
|Refer to service provider
quote upon booking
|Photocopy fee||$0.10/$1.00 (B&W/color)|
|Re-Assessment Fees||Leadership and Management: $200.00
Early Childhood & Aged care Theory units: $300.00
Early Childhood & Aged care work placement: $500.00
|Times Academy Logoed T-shirt||$30.00|
Note: The fees and charges stated above are subject to change or variation. Due notice will be provided prior to any adjustment. For more information on our fees, cancellation and refund policy, please refer to our fee and charges brochure or contact our office directly.
Payment Due Dates
All tuition fees and student fees are paid per semester. View the payment due dates by logging into your student portal. Students who do not pay all fees owing by the due date may have their enrolment canceled. Failure to pay the overdue amount by the due date is subject to $200.00 late payment penalty fees.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD). Course availability is subject to minimum numbers. Information is correct at the time of printing. Times Academy reserves the right to change course structure, content, or fee scales any time without notice.
Check all our Fees & Payment options below.
- Student deposits, fees and any refunds are recorded into the financial management software. Student deposits are held in a separate trust account and are not released until the student enrols. Fees are only allocated as income when the student has enrolled and commenced studies. TA course fees cover all tuition costs excluding learning handouts, use of products, tools and equipment.
We currently accept payment by:
- Bank draft or Bank cheque payable to “Times Academy”
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard. 1.5% fee surcharge will apply to domestic credit card transactions，2% surcharge will apply to overseas credit card transaction)
- Direct Debit
- Bank Transfer
Times Academy has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavourable foreign exchange rates.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way. Flywire offers around-the-clock multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email if you need assistance with your payment.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1.Go to: times.flywire.com
2. Enter your payment amount and country of origin. On the next page, select your payment method.
3.Enter some basic information to create your payment booking.
4. Follow the payment instructions precisely provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
5. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution. You can also create a Flywire account and log into Flywire’s mobile app to track your payment online 24×7.
*View a video of how to make your international payment here.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: +61 (2) 8211 4772
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.