Times Academy Wish all studnet stay safe During this term break and please reconsider for any overseas trip ,
For more information about how to keep safe from CoViD 19 please check NSW health
The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is the same way you would protect yourself from catching flu or other respiratory illness:
- clean your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with tissue.
- avoid close contact with people who are ill
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- stay home if you are sick.